Causeway is offering financial assistance and practical help to improve tenants’ gardens.
What will this include?
- One month’s loan of gardening tools
- Free seeds, pots and compost
- Assistance from the Life Skills Project with planning
How do tenants qualify for assistance?
- Contact the office to express their interest
- Ask other house mates to get involved, to get the maximum funding
- Tell us their plans for improvements so we can help
How will tenants benefit from this?
- Attractive garden
- Receive Pathway points to help move to a self-contained property
- Causeway will donate garden furniture for the most improved gardens