Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
OFFICE IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
On the advice of the Government we have closed the office and are now working from home. This means services will be limited but you will be able to speak to us during normal office hours by phone or email. Please report repairs the usual way by calling Ellie on 07951 348 871.
If you have been diagnosed with Coronavirus, please let us know.
Any tenants on zero hour contracts, please claim Universal Credit immediately.
Tenants receiving floating support can contact their Support Worker as normal by phoning their mobiles.
Repairs can also be raised through your housing managers. Clarion tenants can raise repairs by phoning 0300 500 8000.
We ask that you do not attend the office until further notice. Payments can be made online via AllPay or by bank transfer to our bank account. Our bank account details are: Allied Irish Bank, Sort Code 23-92-86, Account no. 00069046.
If you feel you are at risk of coronavirus. Further detailed information can be found through the following link: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
1. Stay at home if you have coronavirus symptoms
Stay at home for 14 days if you have either:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service if:
- you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- your condition gets worse
- your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
Use the 111 coronavirus service
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
2. Preventing the spread of infection
There is currently no vaccine to prevent COVID-19. The best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to the virus.
Public Health England (PHE) recommends that the following general cold and flu precautions are taken to help prevent people from catching and spreading COVID-19:
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze. See Catch it, Bin it, Kill it
- put used tissues in the bin straight away
- wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available. See hand washing guidance
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
If you are worried about symptoms, please call NHS 111. Do not go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
People who have returned from Hubei Province, including Wuhan, in the last 14 days should stay at home whether they have symptoms or not. This includes avoiding attending an education setting or work until 14 days after they leave Hubei Province. People who have returned from Hubei Province, including Wuhan, in the last 14 days should avoid attending work. They should call NHS 111 for advice and stay at home. Advice is in place for what to do if you have returned in the last 14 days from specified countries or areas which is being updated on an ongoing basis.