Help with benefits

Help with claiming benefit

Your Housing Manager can give you advice on benefits and universal credit and tell you where to find your local Job Centre / Benefits Office. Alternatively, contact the Life Skills team for advice.

Emergency Benefits Agency Service: if you need a crisis loan or emergency benefits, you should now contact your local council.

You can also get help and advice from Haringey Irish Centre Advice Service: 020 8365 1125

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this. Read more about cookies.