Information for tenants

Tsegay250Online Survey

To help us improve the quality of our services to tenants please spare a few moments to complete our short online survey.

Who to contact at Causeway

Our office telephone number is 020 8365 1751 or contact us here.

Have you had an induction? These pages may help you find the information you’re looking for, but to get the best from our services, you should have an induction meeting (this should take no more than an hour of your time). If you’ve missed it, please contact us.

Repairs and maintenance

Please report all repairs via this form. If you wish to request improvements to your home, you will need to speak to your Housing Manager.

Please note that Causeway does not operate an out of hours service. Please use the following numbers for emergencies:

Fire, Police, Ambulance: 999
If you smell gas: 0800 111 999
If you have a power cut, contact your supplier here.

Please check the following first:

  • the trip switch in your fuse box
  • your meter is charged
  • your neighbours’ supply

Water / waste emergencies contact here.

Rent account enquiries

You can obtain a balance or general information about payment from anybody at the office but you should make any arrears agreements with your Housing Manager. You must also keep your Housing Manager informed of changes in your circumstances, e.g. if you start or stop claiming Housing Benefit.

The best way to pay your rent is by standing order from your bank account. You can download our standing order form / bank details here.

Help with claiming benefit

Your Housing Manager can give you advice on benefits and tell you where to find your local Job Centre / Benefits Office. Alternatively, contact the Life Skills Worker.

Emergency Benefits Agency Service: if you need a crisis loan or emergency benefits, you should now contact your local council.
You can also get help and advice from:
Haringey Irish Centre Advice Service: 020 8365 1125

Employment or education advice

The Life Skills Worker can advise you on finding work or training. We can also help you to develop other skills which may be useful in the present and may help you find work in the future. These can be practical skills such as gardening, cooking or DIY, assertiveness or negotiating skills, basic English and maths, or just about anything.

For more details please contact Tom Ferrie,  Life Skills Worker via this form
or give him a ring at the office 02083651751.

Neighbour nuisance or harassment

You should always try to resolve disputes with your neighbours or sharers before they escalate by talking to them in the first instance. If this fails, or you feel you or somebody else is being harassed, please report it to your Housing Manager. If at any time you feel unsafe, you should contact the police.

Noise nuisance is best reported to your local council. They should have an “out of hours” service and will come out at night to deal with the matter in serious cases.


Causeway’s Complaints Policy can be downloaded here.

If you have a complaint about any aspect of our service, you should write to the Director by post or use this form.